Saturday, May 30, 2009

dilemma

I've been having this dilemma of whether I should be sad or happy?

Sad...
  1. cause i'm suffering with a sickness that i'm not even sure of..i've consulted 3 doctors and they gave me different diagnosis...but i assure you that it's not in the level of the current flu virus.. :)
  2. cause i'm sick..and it's weekend! i want to go out with my friends/cousins/family!
  3. cause i'm thinking of my tasks at work..and thinking of rushing/cramming when i get back...
  4. cause my birthday's coming..and i don't want to be sick on my birthday :(

Happy...
  1. cause i get to rest!!!
  2. cause it's raining...and when it's raining..if i'm not sick..i'm probably not in the mood to go out..
  3. cause i get to escape from my toxic work even if it's just for a few days..well..most of my friends think that way..

I guess..there are more reasons for me to be sad...?




No comments:

Post a Comment